Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mirror Time!

As the last post for this blog, I will write on about the values and knowledge that I've received during the process of this blogging progression moment.


Source: artofmanliness.com


In IPD, I’ve learned the important of having a meaningful content and virtuous layout because it balances out each other to be able to deliver effective message. When blogging, I usually put reader’s perspective in mind so that I can relates audience’s situational and cultural behavior to produce a better manuscript. With this in mind, I will use the interplay of information value to present different meaning, saliency to create importance and aesthetics, and framing to connect or disconnect elements in my future documents (Kress & van Leuween 1998).

Ethical issues are main concern during the process of an article. King (2010) said that it is important to have ethical concerns while writing a manuscript include fraudulent publication, plagiarism and also duplicate publication authorship. Lannon (2006) added that credibility and accuracy of information is essential in a useful website. So in order to achieve that, I ensure all information and images are obtained from creditable sites and cited back to the original idea to respect their copyrights.

Thank You for viewing this blog.

References:
King, C, R, 2010, 'Ethical Issues in writing and publishing', Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 19-23, viewed on 5th June 2010.
Lannon, JM 2006, ‘Technical Communication‘, ed.10, Pearson Education, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment